Reflecting on 2018 - developing the Action Plan

You are invited to attend a short reflection workshop, as previously highligted, to share your reflections and experience of creating Scotland’s Open Government Action Plan.

What did you think of the co-creation process? Where do you think we could improve for next time?

This informal focus group is independently facilitated. It’s open to all, and we have invited people who came to the public discussion events as well as the Steering Group members from government and civil society.

Where: Edinburgh
When: Wed 20th Feb 2019, 11:45-13:45, including lunch.
All details in link below.

Please let us know you’re coming along by signing up.

Sign up here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/reflection-workshop-developing-the-open-government-action-plan-tickets-55018318271

Agenda here: Reflection and learning workshop- Agenda - Open Gov Action Plan development process - 20 Feb 2019.docx (172.7 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Niamh

Unfortunately I can’t make this. I may send some thoughts electronically.

Bruce

1 Like

Thanks Bruce that would be great. Thanks for reminder, I should have added anyone is welcome to do the same:

We welcome comments and reflections from anyone who wishes to contribute or share experiences, whether you were involved a little or not at all over the last year developing the Action Plan. Please email thoughts or contact us at ingage@gov.scot to arrange a time to chat over phone.

This feedback will feed into a learning report which we will publish.

Thanks,
Niamh

Hi Niamh

Still trying to find some time time to look at research on OpenGovernment that’s relevant to Scotland’s AP. (I have a load of papers ready to read…)

I’ve just looked at the times: if I can leave about 13:15, so I’m back at Napier by 14:00, then I can come. (GoogleMaps suggests 20 minutes but I think it assumes I’m Geraint Thomas and a carbon-fibre speed-beast - and no potholes or traffic lights.)

Will stop rambling here…

Bruce

Brilliant, see you then. The workshop itself should be finishing up by then - Lunch is from 1/1.15 so you won’t miss any of the workshop, and can take a sandwich for the road.
Niamh