Your input wanted for a renewed UK OGN strategy

Dear Network members,

With new members of the UK OGN Steering Committee comes renewed opportunity to look at our strategic direction and actions.

The UK OGN Steering Committee will be holding a strategy day meeting later this month, and we are looking for input from the membership of the network about what you think the network does well, what it should improve on and what you think it could do in the future.

All input is anonymous unles you wish to add your name/organisation.

The form takes about 5mins to fill in and you can answer as many or few questions as you like.

All input is needed before 26 February 2019!

https://goo.gl/forms/NftAs9DMt8uZf4jZ2

Any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Andreas

Dear Network members,

This is a reminder that if you want to feed into the strategic planning of the UK OGN - you only have until this Monday to do so!

Fill in the Google Form here to provide your input!

All input is anonymous unles you wish to add your name/organisation.

The form takes less than 5mins to fill in and you can answer as many or few questions as you like.

Any questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Andreas

Dear all,

ACTION - Today is the last day you can input into the OGN Strategy meeting tomorrow. Fill in the very short form here: https://goo.gl/forms/oWfBcbKeBGykktUd2

Best

Andreas

Submitted! Really appreciate all the reminders :slight_smile:

Hi all.
I participated in the UK OGN steering group’s strategy day today.
Most of the steering group were there with the devolved home nations all represented.

Here are some of my reflections on the conversation today:

We discussed how best the steering group can support and empower the network members to take their own lead in securing positive shifts towards open government.

We considered how the steering group can play a more facilitative role with the National action plan and civil society engagements with government, and

How the OGN can become a stronger and more engaging space for civil society to collaborate in advancing open government.

We are planning further conversations to look at resourcing capacity for the network.

Involve as the strategy day coordinator will be sharing outputs from the day to the network in due course.

1 Like