Scotland's 3rd Action Plan: Idea Generation Workshops

Hi all,

We would like to invite you to join Scotland’s Open Government idea generation public workshops, which will feed into Scotland’s Open Government National Action Plan. These will be held at the end of July 2021.

Please do also share this opportunity with your networks!

Key details:

What : Scotland Open Government National Action Plan, idea generation workshops

Organisers : Scotland Open Government Partnership, Democratic Society

Dates :

• Climate: 20 July, 18.30 - 21.00, all ages welcome
  • Health & social care: 20 July, 09.30 - 12.00, all ages welcome
  • Participation & democracy: 29 July, 18.30 - 21.00, all ages welcome
  • Financial transparency: 29 July, 09.30 - 12.00, all ages welcome
  • Digital & data: 30 July, 09.30 - 12.00, all ages welcome
  • Special idea generation workshop for young people under 18, covering all 5 themes: 30 July, 14.00-15.30

Application form: Microsoft Forms

About the workshops

Are you interested in understanding and changing how Government works? The Scottish Government is working with civil society to write a new National Action Plan for Open Government. In five idea generation events in July, a broadly representative group of volunteers will help shape the new plan with their ideas and ambitions on making Government policy more open, transparent, ethical, participative, and accountable. You can be one of them! This is a chance for you to get your ideas heard- you don’t need to know about the topic as there will be a short presentation on what’s happened so far.

Pick the topic/s of your interest: climate, data & digital, financial transparency, participation & democracy, or health & social care and apply here: Microsoft Forms

Hi Maddie

I’m particularly interested in the ‘participation and democracy’ and ‘digital and data’ events. Unfortunately I have a prior commitment 5:30 to 7:30 on 29th July. Would I be able to join late?

Many thanks

Bruce

Bruce M Ryan
e bruce.ryan@mac.com
m 07909 504328
http://about.me/bruce.ryan

Hi Bruce,

Unfortunately due to the format of the events you would have to be able to attend for the whole time. Please do register for the Digital & Data workshop though!

You can also contribute to the discussion around participation and democracy on our online platform

Thanks,
Maddie