Please see the below invitation from the LSE Economic Diplomacy Commission.
We would love for your members to attend The LSE Economic Diplomacy Commission’s inaugural Session, covering the question “What is the state of Britain’s economic diplomacy and what should it seek to achieve?” The session will be held in Edinburgh City Chambers on the 28th February from 13:30 to 17:00.
The panellists speaking at this session will be:
- Reuben Aitken, Deputy Director, Trade Policy - Directorate for International Trade and Investment
- Scott Strain, Head of Trade Promotion - Directorate for International Trade and Investment
- Janette Webb, Professor of Sociology of Organisations - University of Edinburgh
- Helen Martin, Assistant General Secretary - Scottish Trade Unions Congress
- Miriam Brett Director of Policy & Advocacy - Common Wealth
- The link to attend is: LSE Economic Diplomacy Commission Inaugural Evidence Session Tickets, Fri 28 Feb 2020 at 14:00 | Eventbrite
- The password to access the event is: ecodip
Many thanks and we look forward to seeing you there.