In case anyone is interested:
Involving Youth in Government Decision-making
You have been invited to the webinar “Involving Youth in Government Decision-making”.
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST (GMT-05)
Openness is more than the mere act of publishing data and information. It also means being more open to different cultures and people, to a diversity of views, and to new ways of thinking. As Government Chair of the Open Government Partnership (OGP) Steering Committee, the Government of Canada has organized a webinar series on the topic of inclusive open government. The webinar series will profile engagement best practices that could be applied to OGP processes as well as specific initiatives that are increasing the involvement of diverse groups in government decision-making. Different communities of interest have different needs with respect to engagement and consultation processes. This session will showcase models for empowering youth to participate in a meaningful way in the development of government programs, policies and services.
- Natalia Little, Open Government, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Government of Canada
- Christopher Rainer, Executive Director of the Youth Secretariat, Government of Canada
- François-Olivier Picard, past member of the Prime Minister’s Youth Council
- Emily Galliazzo, Strategic Planning Analyst, Digital Youth Advisory Council, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat, Government of Canada
- Jose Jimenez, member of the Government of Canada’s Digital Youth Advisory Council
- Eva Nzila, OGP Youth Advocate
- Francis Ametepy, OGP Youth Advocate
**To register now, click here. **
If you want to learn more about this event, please visit our webpage here.
OGP Webinars Team
**Our mailing address is:**
Open Government Partnership
1110 Vermont Avenue
Washington, D.C., District of Columbia 20005
Want to change how you receive these emails? You can [update your preferences](https://opengovpartnership.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=b25f647af089f5f52485a663d&id=4b2f3a9847&e=7bfab5dea8) or [unsubscribe from this list](https://opengovpartnership.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=b25f647af089f5f52485a663d&id=4b2f3a9847&e=7bfab5dea8&c=a3049e489b) .