We received two nominations to fill the Network’s vacant space on Scotland’s OGP Steering Group. Having received confirmation that one of the nominees would like to withdraw from the process, Benjamin McElwee (Health and Social Care Policy and Practice Officer with See Me Scotland) is automatically selected for the vacancy on the Steering Group without the need for an election (see terms of reference).
Your current representatives on Scotland’s OGP Steering Group for 2018-20 are:
- Eddy Borges-Rey, University of Stirling
- Lucy McTernan, N/A
- Shaben Begum, Scottish Independent Advocacy Alliance
- Alex Stobart, N/A
- Kaela Scott, Involve
- Elric Honoré, Fife Centre for Equalities
- Catherine Gee, Keep Scotland Beautiful
- Benjamin McElwee, See Me Scotland
You can find out all about your OGP representatives - including Benjamin - by viewing their nomination entries here.