Meeting of Scotland’s Open Government Partnership Steering Group - 25th September

Hi (again) all,

Apologies for cross-posting, I know I have already sent this as a message but as I’ve just gained posting rights thought I should post it as well for longevity, and consistency with previous meeting agendas.

Scotland’s Open Government Partnership Steering Group, responsible for the strategic direction and decision making relating to the development, delivery and monitoring of Scotland’s 2018/20 Open Government Action Plan, will be meeting in Edinburgh on Wednesday morning from 10am - 11:30am.

As per the terms of reference for the group, we are sharing the agenda (found below) for the meeting in advance and there is the opportunity for members to join as observers if they would like. Please get in touch if this is something you would like to attend.

For more information about the OGP Steering Group in Scotland visit this page - please note that the Network Representatives have changed after the recent election and this is not yet reflected on this page. Details of the new representatives can be found here.

Our self-assessment report from the end of August is still under review, and will be published as soon as it is complete.

Thanks
Maddie

Scottish Steering Group

Boardroom, General Medical Council, The Tun, Holyrood Road

25th September 2019 – 10.00 – 11.30

Agenda

10.00 - all:

• Introductions and Coffee

10.15 - Joint Chairs:

• Update from Civil Society
  • Update from Cosla
  • Update from Government
  • Update from Independent Reporting Mechanism

10.35 - All, Commitment Lead

• Commitment updates (self-reporting templates will be circulated in advance)
  • Deep-dive into Commitment #4

11.05 - All:

• Governance discussion, including representation from Government

11.20 - Doreen Grove and Lucy McTernan

• International workshops on the future of OGP Local and IRM

11.30 - Close

Minutes from this meeting can now be found on the Scottish Government website.

(https://www.gov.scot/publications/open-government-partnership-steering-group-minutes-september-2019/)

Thanks, Maddie.

Ian