Corruption risks in local planning decisions

Hi everyone,
I thought you might be interested in the below event on corruption risks in local planning decisions. More information and a link to register is below.

Best wishes,

Rachel

I am pleased to invite you to Transparency International UK’s upcoming online event Permission Accomplished: How can local authorities tackle corruption risks? , which we are holding in partnership with the Big Tent Ideas Festival.

This event will bring together an expert, cross-party panel and members of the public to discuss Transparency International UK’s latest research on corruption risks in major planning decisions. We hope that this event will be of interest and that we can engage with you further on our practical solutions for restoring trust in local government and the UK’s planning system.

Permission Accomplished: How can local authorities tackle corruption risks?

10.15-11.15 on Tuesday 27th October

Speakers:

Professor Elizabeth David-Barrett (Chair), Professor of Governance and Integrity at the University of Sussex and Director of the Centre for the Study of Corruption

John Penrose MP , the Prime Minister’s Anti-Corruption Champion

Clive Betts MP , Chair of the Housing, Communities and Local Government Select Committee

Rachel Davies Teka , Head of Advocacy at Transparency International UK

Registration and more information here.

We hope to see you on the 27th of October!

Please do feel free to extend this invitation to your staff or colleagues .

1 Like

I have another meeting at that time.

Best wishes,

Pam Maxwell.