Open Government Pioneers project Mini-Summit - 28th Nov - Edinburgh and web

(Ruchir Shah) #1

Hi Opengovpioneeers project partners,
We are arranging a mini-summit to look at the legacy options proposed for the Open Government Pioneers UK Project on 28th November in Edinburgh.

This is being held in Scotland - you are welcome to join the partners session from 11.30am (lunch provided) and also stay on to participate in the Scottish Open Government network meeting (with the opengovscot network) later at 14:15 finishing at 16:00.

If this is of interest to you, please this register for the event at our Eventbrite page or message me directly @Ruchirshah in case of any queries.

If you can’t make the session(s) in person but would like to join virtually, we will also be using Zoom to allow interactive participation via our webinar page.

Regards, Ruchir.

(Ruchir Shah) #2

Hi all. I have a registration page now set up for this event at Eventbrite. Please register there if you can join us at the mini-summit.

(Ruchir Shah) #3

Hi All.
I now have two links to join the Open Government Pioneers project mini-Summit.

Joining in person - register for the event at our Eventbrite page or message me directly @Ruchirshah in case of any queries.

Joining remotely - if you can’t make the session(s) in person but would like to join virtually, we will also be using Zoom to allow interactive participation via our webinar page.